BME Inc. is pleased to announce the purchase and integration of the Schlitter brand tool holders and attachments within the BME family of products. We feel this merger expands the solutions we can provide to the screw machine industry and of course, we are pleased to be working with David Schlitter to fully integrate the brand with our current product line while maintaining our mutual high standards. The addition of the trusted Schlitter name to our family of products speaks volumes about the excellent team we've built at our Port Huron facility and its success in providing the industry with high-quality products.
President and Founder of BME, Inc.
We provide quality attachments for the screw machine industry through original and innovative design and engineering with proven results. We create a perfect integration between attachment and machine. Founded on the principal that quality attachments and accessories can be manufactured and supported right here in our own country!
- Our engineering is unsurpassed, allowing years of experience working on machines and attachments to blend with years of experience in mechanical design.
- The most advanced software is used to create the systems that meet customer’s requirements to perform the demanding needs of today’s manufacturing.
- When modeling our assemblies in the design stage we apply advanced technology to determine stress analysis and design balance.
- Our engineering allows us to validate the form, fit and function of the attachments we build.
- We communicate effectively with our customer, which reduces errors and delivers a better, innovative product faster.
- We use motion simulation to enhance our designs, to make sure our designs are strong enough while avoiding over-design.
- We examine the deformation of parts and assemblies under static loads to determine minimum and maximum stresses, while guaranteeing our designs meet the necessary safety standards.
- Our attachments save our customers money by allowing complete processing.
- A part that is manufactured completely in one step without a secondary operation allows an unmatched advantage, increasing profits and quality. The less a part is handled, the more cost effective the process!
Please visit our eBay storefront!